What level of care will best serve your loved one's needs?
Free Home Care Assessment
Call 661-631-2036 to request an in-home care evaluation.
Home Care and Hospital Staffing Services
Our qualified caregivers provide a full range of services to meet the individual needs of your loved one, including:
- Homemaker Services: housekeeping, meal preparation, linen changes, laundry, transportation and shopping
- Personal Care: bathing, dressing, medication reminders, transportation to appointments, companionship
- Live-In Companionship: caregiver on site 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, providing all homemaker services and personal care to maintain your independent lifestyle
- Alzheimer's and Dementia Care: specially trained staff providing companionship and direction with sensitivity for the person receiving the the care and the family
- Hospital Attendant: companionship, personal care and attention for the person when family cannot be there
- End of Life Care: support and personal care in partnership with hospice service agencies
- Emergency Monitoring
- Care Management
Our staff is available to provide these services 24 hours a day and 7 days a week.
The Best Match in Caregiving for Independent Seniors
We are very diligent when matching your loved one with an experienced caregiver based on the situation and needs, so that it is like having a member of the family there to provide warmth, companionship, and attention whenever needed.
Our goal is to support and enrich your loved one’s independent lifestyle. To ensure that our clients receive the quality and level of service they deserve, our care coodinators constantly monitor the caregiving program. When we recognize the need for an adjustment, we will recommend the changes that we believe would be beneficial for your loved one’s quality of life.
All employees are drug-screened and background checked.
Fees and Insurance
We will be happy to help you determine if insurance covers our services and assist you in completing any paperwork required. We handle all scheduling and payroll (including taxes) for our staff. Our clients are invoiced weekly based on a schedule and time sheet signed and agreed upon by you, the client.
To Learn More
If you have any questions or would like to request a free home care assessment to find which services would be best for you or your loved one, please give us a call at (661) 631 - 2036, or contact us online.
We also have additional resources for you to learn more about our Bakersfield in home care services online: